View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 07:32 AM
HobGoblin
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2014

Originally Posted by ag386 View Post
It's being reported on EL that there is a newsblast out stating not to expect to flow 30 per month for the remainder of the year, even after the deferrals are complete.

Can't say I'm surprised. I thought it would take a bit longer for this to start happening. Originally I said late this year.

With the latest flurry of bonuses extended and retro to those hired earlier in the year, it's apparent that the company is truly in desperation mode and are starting to fling cash in different directions to stop the bleeding. As we all know, it's way too little and too late.
That doesn't mean the flow is being violated numb nuts. Envoy still gets 50% of all new hire classes, and has exceeded that so far. American is not planning on hiring as many due to AAG capacity reductions in the fall. Also nowhere did it state "even after the deferrals are complete"

"We have also been told to expect the flow numbers to increase later in the year, but are unlikely to reach 30 a month due to expected AAG capacity reductions in the fall."