View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 11:33 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by go skers View Post
You use inferences and perceptions to make your information seem more valid. It sounds a lot worst to say I read it off EL than saying "I heard" "it sounds like" "from what I've been told" "what pilots are saying" "what I've gathered on the line"
No, that's actually the opposite. By using that language I'm ensuring any one who reads my opinions knows they are just that.

You try to create credibility thru misdirection and then get flustered and complain about "sharpshooting" your posts. Most internet forums are made for responding to other people's posts.
Misdirection ? That's you and others specialty, not mine. Flustered ? You are the one who appears to be at TOGA for a complete and total crack-up.

You want it to be an echo chamber for your regurgitated EL posts.
You conveniently forget (or is it deliberate misdirection ) others besides me are echoing that what you so desperately want to suppress, most of whom are Envoy pilots.

Again, take s break, close the sales briefcase for the holiday and kick back. If it truly is once again a great time to be an Envoy pilot, the future will prove that. If not, there will be plenty of time to blame me or others who have disputed many of the claims made in this forum as causing it.