View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 02:18 PM
E175 Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016
Position: E175

Originally Posted by PilotCrusader View Post
Yerrrppppp.

Kind of reinforces my original statement that management likes to gloss over why this place sux the most - QOL - QUALITY OF LIFE. Couldn't touch it. Instead he went to try and misdirect back to my FACTS about flow and upgrade with prophecies of what "might" happen.

Life at envoy is god awful. The company could not be happier. Abusing the heck out of pilots means you need less pilots. Yes people pay attention: you are NOTHING but meat for the grinder. When the luster of being an airline pilot is over(go speak to any airline pilot not sucking on the company boob, they will tell you it becomes as tedious a job as any other sometime around year two), you get a nice 30 hour lost weekend in wonderful locales like Lawton Oklahoma, Waco Texas, Joplin Misery......while another airline at your very terminal, flying some of your better old routes, gets weekends off, and is home 15-17 days per month while the average FO here has 12-14. It is a BIG difference and trust me - if your recruiter(aka liar in chief), skips past these kinds of things, it's what you SHOULD focus on.

That might be the case on the little jets, but the destinations in the E175 are nothing like you mention.