View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Bolo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2010
Position: A320 Captain

[QUOTE=ClearCreek;2156761]
Originally Posted by FAULTPUSH View Post
One of the benefits of the concessions that we negotiated is that the work rules were largely (completely?) untouched, and everything else had snapbacks. That leaves us not much besides pay rates to claw back.

The work rules at frontier are not that great. When I was hired I kept hearing about how great the rules are. They are comparable to the average regional airline and certainly worse than any major and all of our LLC peers. As Allegiant and places like Sun Country come up in the world, frontier employees might start realizing that our rules pretty much suck. Half pay for deadheads, no hotels if you cancel in domicile, terrible hotel language, our showtimes are pathetic, no international or redeye pay, our vacation drop only works if your dropped trip doesn't pass back through domicile. These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

This is typical of the frontier attitude and why we are industry bottom. Few that work here realize how much we suck. I'd love to be proved wrong. Please tell me where our work rules are something to brag about.
Why are you here then? Please explain to me? Nobody is twisting your arm to stay? I necessarily don't disagree with your points but if this place suck so bad then you can go somewhere else.