Gets Weekends Off
JustWatching
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    May 2016
  • Position
    AB
Quote: Haven't been to a roadshow yet because they haven't reached my base. I will be going, but am curious to the questions being asked?

1)Have they addressed reserve and calling after block in? Do we have to sit around the airport for 1hr? Would that be considered Standby which is prohibited in this TA?

2)401k? Is it I contribute 5% and company 10% or a max contribution from company of 5% with a 2.5% trigger from employee?

3)Has the company agreed to look at different scheduling software? Are we keeping merlot?

4)What's the definition of positive contact?

Many other questions but let's start there.
1) Yes... you have to call in after each assignment off of reserve, even if you've been preassigned a trip. It was pointed out that it was something the company wanted and because another turn being added was very unlikely because of 117 and the fact that you have to duty off within 4 hours of your original duty off time they didn't fight it that hard. If you are unassigned within an hour (you do NOT have to stay at the airport) you are released.

2) You contribute 5% and they contribute 10% for a 15% deposit.

3) YES... CBI is going away. There is a LOA in the back of the TA which explains the timeframe. I believe (unofficial) that they've agreed to use Navtech's PBI system. I say that because they mentioned a few times during the roadshow that Navtech has been doing this for years and the longest implantation they ever had was at Delta and took something like 7 weeks.

4) Positive contact is a telephone call. Not a v-mail or an email unless they're telling you to show later for a delay.