View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 06:50 AM
e6bpilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Originally Posted by at6d View Post
What's your source?

I know one class has had six leave in that class alone. That's around 25 percent attrition for that class. That isn't an anomaly. It's a sign of the times. When all the "luv" company spews is vitriol designed to lower our expectations while our friends at other companies are awarded with raises and no concessions, it is easy to see why.
We are at the end of Gary's 30 days and the ball is in swa's court. I suspect that we will see an offer soon that is an increase over TA1 but nowhere close to the platform. I recently flew with an assistant chief who said they are being summoned to Dallas and that he believes that we will be lowballed once again. He said that the disconnect between those writing the checks and the pilots is huge and that they truly have no idea what they are up against in terms of unity.
Fortunately our union has come together and nearly everyone, even a lot of former Koolies, are on the same page.
It's a great place to work. I truly enjoy coming to work here. We need a contract, though, and I think a lot of pilots are tired of carrying the company's water during crises.