View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 01:41 PM
PilotCrusader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

I still can't believe you guys are thinking of coming here. Just like a G1000 Cessna, flying a shiny airplane will get old. It will get old even faster when you realize how owned you are.
The schedules her are worse than any other airline. I'm sure company half wit will come on and tell about how great their line is, but they aren't. I've been here over 20 years and have a 14 hour 4 day trip. Get real!

Here is what another person EL said, and they hit it right on the head:

175 lines are total garbage. 100% unproductive 4 day trips. No 3 day trips, no 2 day trips, no day trips, no other options besides reserve.

11 day off lines worth 72 hours. 90% of lines have lost days where you are forced to be at work and gone from home all day for $1.85 an hour. The teenager cooking your hamburger at Burger King makes 4x more than you. Reserve is a better option. Pretty soon lines at this company will have to be junior assigned because nobody wants these 12-13hr 4 day trips. Those would be 2 day trips at any respectable company with competent people running the place.

*** is with all the lost days? Why schedule wasteful trash like this then zero out reserves and have to JM? Its no wonder nobody will come work here at this dump. We have the worst schdules of any airline in the country. BY FAR.