View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 10:02 PM
HeavyJet
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007

[QUOTE=Browniedriver;2162164]
Originally Posted by HeavyJet View Post

Huh? No sense trying to talk TA with you. Obviously you've made up your mind and that's fine. In the last 5 years I moved up to only flying hard lines in the left seat. I had 3 trip trades approved this bid period (2 denied), and made $335K last year. Easily over $400K/yr in the next couple of years. No glamour here but it has afforded a nice life for my family. Night flying sucks and that will never change in our lifetime friend. FedEx and Delta are hiring. I have a friend who was a Cpt here and went to Jetblue. He's much happier flying days and making a lot less. Perhaps you should consider leaving for greener pastures. Plenty of guys out there (and your F/O's) who'd love your job. Perspective is a wonderful thing. Why not look for something positive instead of dwelling on everything negative? Not bashing but just trying to talk you off the ledge...Life is good
Not the international schedules. All I do these days is babysit grandpas or dudes falling asleep at the yoke because they have 10 layovers under 24 hours. It's a great sales job though. Get the stuff in video 2 and I'm voting yes. Money means nothing to me when it means 10 more years of the current bs.