View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 08:23 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
Oh wow now you're an "independent contractor"?! You really are a jack of all trades, master of none.

I've never denied that I'm waiting and looking forward to the exit. That's why I'm here! There is only a small percentage of pilots who are making this place home (likely many of your former brethren and even more likely the same ones who you get all your inside info from).

I'm sorry my version doesn't jibe with "almost all of the Envoy pilots" you talk to. Do you get how rediculous that sounds from the outside looking in? I've never given anything less then an unbiased opinion of envoy, for better or worse. I'll tell you the good parts and I'll tell you the bad parts. I'll tell you my thoughts on the flow and I'll also tell you it's the reason I'm still here now and why I won't be in roughly 2 years. I'll tell you if you're looking at your career as a marathon and want to end up at AA, this is a good place to start. Especially if you live near ORD or DFW. Is everything rock solid and guaranteed to work as advertised? ABSOLUTLY NOT. I've never claimed that and never will. But it's a pretty damn good card to have in your pocket, especially when you're just starting out your career.

So yes, I would love new-hires to come here in even greater quantities then currently are. From what I understand, we're trending higher in new-hire numbers but still not where we need to be. From speaking with people who are a lot more in the know then I am (both management and union) this will NOT affect our flow numbers. I beleive it won't, based on the current business plan of envoy. Whether or not others do too is up to them, I'm just giving the opinion of someone who actually works here, myself.

As for "posting a dozen times a day" I'm not even going to dignify myself with a response to that one, especially coming from you, eaglefly! I guess some perpetual liars just never know when to stop.
I spared myself the futility of even reading this, expect for the end in that I don't see the room for you to "dignify" yourself with further response and this is the discharged gas I was referring to. I don't think even you could hold much more then what has already been belched forth into the cyber atmosphere.

Please do YOURSELF a favor and take a break from more pointless hysterics.