View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 09:24 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by chrisreedrules View Post
So do you think that AAG would just flow it's WOs to the point where their feed is disrupted and it affects their profits? Don't be a fool. I work for a WO and even I know that unless we can all get new hires in the door, there will ultimately be no flow. If you have a year (maybe two?) to flow, sure stick around. If not, you're a fool to stay for it and count on it.
Most DO want to get pilots in the door and that goes for all the WO's. What sets Envoy apart is the near drooling desperation seen on this forum by some who appear in a state of panic. They've taken it upon themselves to bring them in the door themselves embellishing much and attempt to suppress even more. This forum has little impact on the fact that considering all the mud thrown at the wall thus far, little of it is sticking in the form of new-hires. Soon something more drastic will be done and I see consolidation, but that likely means a slower, more methodical flow and in the case of Envoy pilots, more patience as their turns (after the 824) will likely be drawn out.

Since AAG WILL NOT flow it's regionals out of business, there really is no other option but to kick the can and a slower flow is one can that can still be kicked.