Thread: Mesa needs YOU!!

inside0ut , 08-16-2007 09:08 PM
Gets Weekends Off
inside0ut
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2007
Quote: MAG Alpa has been using testimonials from their exit interviews to counter management claims that unsatisfied pilots leaving Mesa are "isolated incidents". I know it sounds like a pain, and that Alpa surely knows why you are leaving- but be honest and give them the whole story- this is your chance to "get it off your shoulders" and give it back to management. Make sure to finish it before your last day otherwise you will not be able to get on to the MAG Alpa website.

Have fun at the new airline! I am sure you will find a lot more job satisfaction over there.

By the way...
Mesa has been pulling pilots out of recurrent ground schools to cover open flying. A friend in CLT just called and told me this! Another friend a couple of months ago was actually pulled out of the classroom, put on a ferry flight CR900 with a bunch of other pilots, and flown to ORD on an emergency mission to cover flying.

Guys, it is bad and not getting any better at Mesa. I hope we still have an airline in 6 months. I am now beginning to worry that there will be a "downgrade" due to junior attrition. The first sign will be if they cancel upgrade groundschools scheduled for Sept-Oct...

Yikes!
I have actually never been to the mag alpa site, if you could PM me with some info.

....And that was a -200 that went to ORD and was almost FULL of crews to cover UAL flying. Airways wasnt happy, we always said we wouldnt cannibalize our Airways crews for our UAL stuff...tsk,tsk will MAG be operational in the US in a year?