View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 02:16 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
Good one? I work here. This is a thread for envoy pilots and you're just being a d-bag and ruining what could be a good source of info for new-hires and current pilots alike. I don't know anything about you or your past, but if you seriously can't let go of something that happened at eagle and have this much hatred towards your former employee, seek help. Especially since myself and my family fly on AA frequently and someone with your instability could likely be at the controls.
YOU are the one concentrating on personal attack and demanding censorship rights to silence those that question your assertions. Sorry, but if you want that, I think you should consider bidding a new base like Moscow, Pyongyang, Caracas, or Damascus.

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
BTW, since I posted a message two days ago asking anybody with questions to contact me via PM, I have received 6 different inquiries. So thanks for scaring them away from asking real legitimate questions in a public forum. So who is actually being a contributing member to this forum, you or me? You're a bully and an @sshole. Go away.
Congratulations. Considering this, I can only wonder why you continue to whine like a schoolgirl and demand control over others. Good luck with those 6 and hopefully they'll make the difference in getting you out of Envoy faster, which is your goal. No one is stopping anyone from asking legitimate questions. If they truly ARE legitimate, you should be able to defend them with factual information. If that information isn't factual or inflated, embellished or misrepresented, then others have the right to offer a dissenting opinion. That is NOT "bullying" or being [insert latest prohibited personal attack], it's simply being balanced.

I think you should accept that in this country, your opinions aren't the only ones and others have the right to question them if they believe them to be questionable.