View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 05:31 PM
ag386
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
I'm on the defense as always. For every rock you throw, it gets thrown back. Must be a slow day there and you have nothing better to do.

Has the 11 new-hire windfall glow worn off already ?
Got the whole Envoy patrol all over you today it seems. Led by the "model student" no less. Guess you committed one of the two unpardonable sins here. "You don't even work here!" and "Twisting the facts."

Well, what do you think about those hard facts I posted yesterday in regards rehashing Skyvector/Go Skers/Engine Thunder’s pie in the sky start to this thread back in 11/2015? Mostly a big dud as we suspected, although their 205 upgrades for the year may get close. Just depends on backfills.

Of course, none of the patrol were interested in that post as it involved hard numbers looking back on projections that they hyped up and worked themselves into a frenzy over.

I think the bottom line here is that you and I both know that Envoy is a really, really bad place to be right now. I can understand that some try and just can’t get out. It’s still a competitive hiring environment out there. That’s largely why the pack of hyenas comes out with their fangs bared. It's their inability to move on due to experience, spotty records, backgrounds, etc. They are essentially stuck at Envoy and their only lifeline is that flow, which we both know is going to change for the worse after the last 824 walks out the door.

It’s helpful to those out there seeking employment to know the unvarnished and sometimes very ugly facts about the current situation there. Fortunately, there are more than a handful of Envoy guys that post here that do know the situation and are helping spread the word.