Old 07-22-2016, 08:03 AM
LeTourneauAlumn
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2015

Originally Posted by iflyme View Post
If you already "saw" the potential proposal why do you need a copy?

Stay away from K4. That's the only decision you should make. It's going to get really messy there.
I think that is a little harsh? If you're gonna stay away right now it should be to help us secure a contract but not because this place is horrible.

FYI my experience is limited at K4 so please take my post with a grain; however, the job has been everything I expected and actually a little better to be honest.

17-18 days can be rough Noone will deny that but I've been welcomed as a newbie by everyone thus far including FMEs and LMs...

What I find confusing though is even with all the chaos and frustration surrounding the contract I have yet to witness our crews purposely trying to hurt the operation or slow things down. Unless I've totally missed something here I don't see why there is so much animosity towards the pilots?

I will say this company puts 95% of all the responsibility on the CA. I hear guys have done 2 year upgrades on the 747 and I just don't see how or if I would be ready that quick.

Hope this helps anyone considering K4...

LA