View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 08:23 AM
Upsddown
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2015

Originally Posted by Wiskey Driver View Post
I went to the source and what I posted was a cut and paste of the response. I gathered from that there was just enough info for this unprecedented rebuttal phase to function. It still might not end up as some think. This is just my thoughts on this and nothing more but why have this never before rebuttal phase in the first place if the panel did not expect some rather significant changes? I don't know for certain but why have it if you have no plans to really fool with the thing? Sure they could have gone heavy with LOS and during this rebuttal phase it gets pointed out how it could equal super seniority if used? Not saying it is but maybe. I do know this person posting on here stating he has all the inside track but he is not being honest or he has being given some erroneous information. EF has stated he never walked out of anything unless it was to go to the bathroom.

WD
I agree with you. I just know each committee was able to see (or produce) what the arbs are proposing so they have an idea of what it looks like. As I previously wrote, this is a very unorthodox integration.

It would be a first and probably a good idea to have the arbs let each side push their proposal one last time. If Nicolau had done that the war might have been averted.