View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 01:22 PM
SayAlt
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: Downward-Facing Dog Pose

Originally Posted by iceman49 View Post

NASA, NOAA and the US Military are all suspect when they think Climate Change is a problem.
I see. Your links are "good" while mine have no merit. Because Wikipedia says so!

In fact they are suspect, as is Dept. of State, the DoJ, the IRS, the FEC, the FCC, and so many other departments of the gov't, thanks to "our" President and his neofascist goons.

Do you intend to argue that these departments of gov't, including the DoD, have NOT been politicized under the current administration??

Heck, the problem is so bad even a good many democrats were chanting "Lock her up" (Hillary) on Day 1 of the DNC yesterday! In fact, most Americans now realize the Obama administration is thoroughly corrupt and has politicized important dept's of gov't in support of it's ideology. And there is absolutely NO DOUBT whatsoever that if this were a GOP administration the political left would be going even more berzerk than it usually does.

There are some, however, who don't care because it's "their team" who did it. Neofacist progs, of course, whole-heartedly approve and love the idea, for example, of using the IRS to go after their political opposition, to say nothing of using the other dept's of gov't to promote their ideology however they can be used to do so.

Of course, they are incredibly short-sighted, because turn-about is fair play. Unless you don't believe in fair play.

Originally Posted by Flytolive View Post

Exactly. Why listen to experts when there are so many quacks on the internet who will tell you what you want to hear.
lol

Experts? Like the ones who created and caused the Financial Crisis of 2008 for example? Or the "experts" who are attempting to argue that "consensus" = science, when they know if they don't they'll lose the funding that keeps them employed??

I find it highly amusing that you obviously don't think it's possible (much less probable) that YOU alarmers are the ones who are being told what you want to hear.

You, Flytolive, have no credibility here. The last 10 pages or so of this thread prove that beyond a reasonable doubt. And now you are trying to pass off Wikipedia as a source??

LMAO