View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 10:28 PM
SayAlt
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: Downward-Facing Dog Pose

No, you really don't see. All you do is project and assume. You now project that anyone I disagree with I must therefore think is a criminal (ex: like warmulists see Exxon and big oil), and you assume I support Trump (rather than oppose Hillary Clinton).

But this isn't about me. This thread is about a massive, global fraud being perpetrated to promote and push a morally bankrupt political ideology by completely self-serving leaders (and their media sycophants), all of whom have irrefutably been proven to be corrupt, abject liars.

Fortunately, America and the rest of the world is waking up to the it/them, proving Abe Lincoln's timeless wisdom...

"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Btw, thanks for proving me right, again...

Originally Posted by SayAlt View Post
You won't ever hear a single "true believer" ever address a single one of these issues, either. They will obfuscate, try to change the subject, pretend they didn't hear anything, blame the russians or Trump....everything BUT address any of the truths that have so utterly revealed the fully bleached reef of their ideology.