Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 11:45 AM
dribz
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2016

Originally Posted by sobo View Post
That is a difficult question to answer. You probably are in the September slot as we speak but they must be building a class. We have 3 more FO's coming in the in August class with 1 Captain (They do 4 people at a time). However, I think they are stacking crews with a reserve line at this point to eliminate the labor shortage problem they have had at this point. Not sure what seniority has to do with it at this point unless they intend to do some captain transition training.

If you signed the offer letter, chances are you can expect to be in that class. Knowing AMF though, you won't get notice until the week prior. Call weekly to the training department to get information!

Meanwhile, you can call the training department and ask for some study material.

Class was 1 week of indoc, a 1 week break, 2 weeks of ground school, 1 week break, 1.5 weeks of sim training followed by 1 week of IOE.

Call it 2 months time wise. You will receive 40 hours x $9 plus $35x7 per diem regardless of break or no break.

Do you know what the training departments phone number is? They really didnt give me any information when they called me.