View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Poser765
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2009

Originally Posted by Maingear View Post

I like JC, he's a good dispatcher and is pleasant to talk to, but he needs to grow a thicker hide. It's a little sensitive to email about the big bad pilots just because you have a verbal disagreement. I don't complain when GP talks **** about us over the phone as he picks it up. I've seen him do that with another CA and with me, but you don't see me losing sleep over it and emailing half the company.
First of all you really don't know what was said from the captain and it may have been WAY out of line. If someone is being out of line and POSSIBLY harrassing another employee it needs to be reported to someone. That kind of crap has no place in a professional environment. It's not about having a thick skin and being tough...it's about being professional and acting like an adult. If you can't do that I think it's right to question one's competence to be responsible for 80 lives.

Second, He didn't send the email to half the work force...intentionally. That was an accident (I would assume) and it's not like he was airing it out for everyone to see in order to be vindictive. Well, I guess he COULD have done that, but I doubt it.

Third, It's really none of our business sense the email isn't for us. Thus not really any of our business.