Thread: SO - Where's the SLI?

Wiskey Driver , 08-10-2016 05:16 AM
Gets Weekends Off
Wiskey Driver
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    May 2007
Quote: I too am UAL. I'm a '96 hire. As has been said your post is ludicrous. I would also point out that we did not have a Newark base but a JFK base, and I was commuting at the time using USAir regularly, and my recollection of sentiment was the exact opposite. Most USAir crews I commuted with out of LGA were pretty adamant about how senior they were going to be in the combined company because of their superior hire date.

Not sure why folks like you feel a need to make up stories that are bald-faced lies unless you are simply trying to "stir the pot", but then your choice of a forum name says a lot . . .
Well I think this sums it up rather nicely. This is the type of attitude that we at AWA have had to deal with for 10 years. There are a few in the east that feel they will be rewarded for their behavior but I am not all that sure about it as I have been hearing contradicting accounts. This latest move by our illustrious management of announcing a massive east bid to be filled in Jan is yet another move that seems to have been made in and effort to calm the waters in anticipation of the coming storm. Time will tell indeed.

WD