View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 05:39 PM
WhiskeyDelta
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2016
Position: Here and there

Originally Posted by RJCaptin View Post
Don't bet, I don't want your money. They made that remark after I explained my union work. Did you ever have to explain why you got fired from your Base Chief Pilot position because you refused to fly when your Union was on strike? Even though I was reinstated, I still was honest about it, because it still is a disciplinary action. 5 other incredible pilots got the TBNT from your company because they had this same diciplinary action taken against them. If it ever came down to a strike again, we would do the same thing again. This time, we are prepared to with our backups. But, you can call us dicks and anti management, atleast I can land at the right airport after a 5 leg, Max duty day.
Get your cracks in if it helps you sleep at night. You really think Delta would waste their time interviewing all 6 of you if that was an immediate disqualifier? Again, you're projecting your anger at your poor interview performance onto Delta instead of spending time inwardly reflecting on what really went wrong. If even a small percentage of your attitude that you've demonstrated on here came out during your interview, Delta certainly made the right decision.

Sure it sucks you didn't get hired, but nothing will make it better especially bashing the would-be employer anonymously online.