View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 06:33 PM
TurbineTime
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Emb 170/175 FO

Originally Posted by MKUltra View Post
From the latest Q2 2016 Form 8-K Investor Update for AAG, dated July 22nd:

"As part of its restructuring process, Republic Airways has to date reduced the fleet capacity available to the Company by 18 E170 aircraft and 3 E175 aircraft. The Company is negotiating an amendment to its contractual relationship with Republic which as currently proposed contemplates further reduction of aircraft operated by Republic on behalf of the Company...The Company has taken various actions to mitigate the effects of this reduction in flying, including by adjusting its mainline schedule and seeking additional capacity from its wholly owned regional subsidiaries and other regional providers."

I'm well aware of this update, but what's being said there and what's happening in the real operational world are two different things. Everything is fluid in the current situation. Until a final amended CPA is announced cutting RJET flying, that update holds no water. Look at the AA schedules for November, you'll find the 170's there. Look at the extension of leases on the 170's filed just this week. Look at Envoys ORD 175 base being shutdown before it ever existed. I'd say none of these events give that update any credence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk