View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 04:08 AM
kobaracing1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015
Position: 76-400A

At least there was a little passion in the Buzz character's rant. The Sam and Scott grasping at straws communication was a big thumbs down, riding the CVG coat tails, imo. This ATL FO explaination was not even necessary for any constituent with a little life experience, much less business or politics. Glad I'm not in ATL, and disappointed I haven't read any well written fiction from the SEA Chairman.

Nothing more than a hissy fit by someone in CVG that didn't get his way, again. Then goes public with an exaggerated story of getting beat up by 12 thugs. Now he wants his posse to get even with his enemies. The bully got bullied.

A normal 12 vs 7 dynamic, except that one CVG guy doesn't like being a minority. The T Omalley version of this succeeded in getting their way because of a concerted infiltration of councils by the 'proactive management' apologists post merger. The TA2015 smackdown changed the MEC landscape and the top down bullies are not liking their position these days. It seems while everyone's eye is on the TA2016 ball, it may be reversing again.

Sep 1st may be a bust, but never underestimate the underdog. And look out NYC, you got some carpetbaggers comin into town. At second glance, the CVG whiner's letter may be the first step in a campaign to get the 12-7 numbers reversed. If I were dal mgt and wanted the old dalpa back, I'd gamble and wait it out.

I've got 2 years to go. Should be enough time to see the end of the show.