Thread: Boutique Air
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 08:47 AM
Javichu
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by LoganWalls View Post
Hey i am new to posting in this forum but i have read the post in here for the past year to see how much people like or dislike working for this company and to get an idea of how the interview process works and what the QOL is and BA by far seems to be one of the most top notch 135 ops in the country.

For everyone asking about what is a competitive application i think it really boils down to timing more than anything. i can tell you i submitted my application with 428 hours and about 3 weeks later they called me for an interview. At that point i already had over 500hrs, so just some food for thought.

I do have a couple questions for OkStateBryan or any of the other BA employees posting in this forum. I was just offered the FO position in Denver and have a class date for September 7th and was wondering what is stuff that i can study in the meantime between now and then to make life easier during training. I would really appreciate some insight as i want to be as prepared as possible for training.

428h!!, so it's doable