View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 11:58 AM
gloopy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010
Position: window seat

Originally Posted by jethikoki View Post
We have minimum oxygen requirements and it wasn't even barely below. I didn't care about a miner delay to help someone out. He was trying to say don't worry about it but why even say anything? Some people have been denied a Jumpseat due to oxygen.
When one company buys out another company and is so in control of it and invited to attend company block parties it can get confusing to us small folks. Sorry my bad but I/we know our place now and thank you.
Know your place? Gees man. I haven't seen this level of victimhood since Comair/ASA/etc. Is it really that bad there being a WO? Would you really be better off being in the same position as CHQ or Mesa or SKYW or TSA or ACA?

As for it getting confusing, I could maybe see that for a brand new newbie, at least at first. Maybe. Even then, but maybe I guess.

Branded regionals aren't the same as mainline, even WO's. That's not a dig. I'd like to get more and more of the large RJ flying on the mainline list, with tons of WO pilots here to fly them and anything else we have. Barring that, I'd like to see the strongest possible PWA at Endeavor. DL has arguably lead the industry with dysfunctional regional experiments and it would be nice to see them finally pick one to turn into a good, stable gig with a strong path to mainline for those who'd like that.

But whining about how you're so unfairly treated as a WO simply doesn't carry any water. We know, because its been tried. A lot. And it doesn't work.