Thread: Frontier Hiring.

Trowserchilli , 08-22-2016 07:41 PM
Gets Weekends Off
Trowserchilli
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2016
Quote: Get a grip man..are you kidding me?? No not at all. Frontier is a great place to work, and then your next post mentions that we'll need a strike to fix what's broken?? You bet, same **** every other airlines gone through since its inception. That doesn't sound great at all. The DAL and SWA retirement and healthcare packages alone are worth thousands more per year than the crap we have, possibly tens of thousands. But keep drinking that "Frontier is great" KoolAid. Keep shutting one down exactly 120 seconds after you land, I don't make that decision keep talking non-stop to passengers, don't do that either keep carrying bags,yup, you bet, always, if someone needs a hand I'll help them, that's my nature. and keep the faith man. Frontier rocks!! Puhhhhh-leeez
And btw...1st year pay at UAL is better than our year 4 FO.
At the end of the day someone has to ensure our customers keep coming back after the ****ty service you provided them while crying about your pay and taking it out on them.
Surprised you left out, "while wearing your hat". No worries though, I'll dust it off just for you.
Look for me I'll be the guy in the hat taking care of our customers while you **** and moan.