Thread: Air Wisconsin
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 05:48 AM
ChipChelios
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2009

Originally Posted by amcnd View Post
How old are the owners getting?? Do you think they would want to spend the captial (millions.. 20-40) to even get a new plane on property and be liable for those planes for the next 16 years financially... My guess is no..
I don't think so. We have all heard this before but it don't make sense! For one, people don't stop liking money and wagers when they get old.

Second, we would have a For Sale sign hanging around all our necks if they wanted out. Running a business into the ground as opposed to divesting is not the kind of business stupidity they are known for.

3rd, I don't know if people just play dumb or ignore the past but this is not a new kind of situation for AWAC. They been here before and last time was even during an industry slump and they came out smelling like roses. They seem to have a playbook and like to stick to it.

Disclaimer: unlike all you experts, I have no clue what the f%#k I'm talking about because you can fill a book with what we all don't know about AWAC and its mysterious owners!