Thread: Mesa 3.0

HardLemonade , 08-26-2016 09:22 AM
Banned
HardLemonade
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2016
Quote: Frontier and Spirit didn't, that last DFW job fair? Only know of one person getting an interview at Spirit, and one at Frontier. Allegiants new pay scale puts them ahead of South West if you take into consideration the quicker upgrade. To say that they are more picky now would be an understatement. I am done spending money and days off to go to a job fair to interview for an interview

Oh brother....oh man.....the joke overload I'm experiencing right now feels like a stroke.

Classic, CLASSIC Mesa mentality. Hey Count Chocula, since you are playing in fantasy land why don't you also figure in Mesa's health care costs into your (lack of) pay. Never mind your horrible QOL which you will never admit to on this public forum.

Not to mention it's obvious by now that Majors don't touch any Mesa pilot with a ten foot pole...even your own Mesa co-workers are starting to figure this out. Another guy on this thread already alluded to it. Yep, have fun at Allegient! LMAO!!!! Maybe ag386 can give you a rec! Oh my...LMAO!