Old 08-26-2016, 06:42 PM
Slim11
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2012
Position: left seat CRJ (again!)

Originally Posted by SumTingWong View Post
Thanks WhisperJet.

My anomaly is WPW syndrome. I passed the treadmill stress test for WPW with flying colors but (un)fortunately they found a potential blockage instead. I say (un)fortunately because obviously I'd like to have had a perfect stress test, but if there is a problem my life is more important that my job and it's best I find out sooner than later.

I spoke with the cardiologist on the phone today and he clearly spelled out the various paths this could go down, so I feel somewhat better now than I did last night. Right now we're at inconclusive and I've got to do a nuclear stress test for my next step. Hopefully that test is negative and I'll be good to go, if not then I believe he said the next step would be an angiogram.
Go to the Cleveland Clinic web site for cardiology. Their web site has been most informative for me.

I'm dealing with a hypertrophic cardiomyopathy misdiagnosis. The staff at the Cleveland Clinic is excellent and the cardiologist who reversed the previous diagnosis is well known and highly regarded. Now I'm waiting on a decision from Washington.

Good luck!