View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 05:22 AM
SpankysLadder
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by ManFlexSRS View Post
What's wrong with YOU? With that attitude and the nonsense you spew in your "videos," I hope you never work for Frontier, ever. Then again you've taken care of that by working at 3 different regionals in what I assume is less than 3 years.

Have some self respect for your profession, man. While you think it is "easy," and in many respects it isn't a difficult job, you've put in thousands of hours and several years of training in order to pilot an airliner. Since you are so familiar with the labor market, I'm sure you see what other make to fly similar equipment. Most of us have families and don't live with our mothers and bum around the country visiting all of our cousins. This is a professional job, not a flying club.
Agreed. GoneSterile is the same guy that posted those disturbing youtube vids and then took them down once discovered by someone here on APC. His disturbing videos question if he should be flying (German Wings Andreas Lubitz). I ran into this guy at XJT before he went to Mesa.

He will never be on my JS and I'll do everything within my power to make sure he never flies for F9.

Always look out for your fellow pilot and never cross the line.