View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 08:02 AM
jdsavage
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: high speed taxi driver

Originally Posted by Lostboys97 View Post
I got called for an interview with Satsair in Greenville, SC. Just looking for someone who's had any interview experience with them. Basically the stages in the interview, what to wear, etc.?
Its been almost a year since I interviewed with them. Since then the company has grown and I'm sure some things have changed. When I was interviewed I first had a phone interview, then they invited me to meet face to face. I was told I was supposed to have a 2 or 3 on 1, but nobody else was there that day so it was just myself and the assistant chief. The company is pretty laid back and relaxed about things. Mostly from what I have heard from others (and my own) they talk about how great the company is, and how hard the flying is. My biggest piece of advice would be don't make yourself look like an idiot, do a little research on the company. There are a couple other threads on this site. Other than that, I think they know you know how to fly, they just want to see how you would fit in. I wore the standard suit and tie, since I haven't been told different, I would go with that. As long as you look professional, I wouldn't be surprised if they really didn't care. Just relax and take it one step at a time, they are very understanding and open to questions.
Like I said, I've been here almost a year now, and I love every minute of it. Great QOL, pay could be better and I'm sure it will improve, fun planes and more on the way. If I were to leave the company, it most certainly would not be because I dislike the company or the people in any way.