View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 10:53 PM
motorboatin
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Originally Posted by Leslie Chow View Post
Are you referring to the new Assistant Chief Pilot? If so, do you know him personally? Have you had any dealings with him? I ask because I believe, if you had, your post would have a differnet tone. I would be very surprised if he's lirking or posting on this website. He has waaayyy too many other things to keep him busy outside of his managment duties to be wasting time here. Hell, before he ever became and ACP, he worked his PE stuff from his hotel room all the time. I happen to know him; not well, mind you, but I do know him. And I know him to be both a gentleman ith humility and, until he proves himself differently (which I highly doubt he will), a stand-up guy. Just because he chose to take a job in managment does not make him a bad person....maybe he's trying to make things better for all of us....maybe he figured that would be the best way to ride out what would have otherwise been commuting to fukking reserve....maybe he's trying to better his application for Delta (God help him) or United.....maybe, maybe, maybe......

Trust me, I'm certainly no managment troll or wanna-be, but one thing I am is a solid judge of character, and, in my eyes, he has an outstanding one.

I don't post on this board much, but I do call bullsh!t when I see it; and, if your post refers to him, it's bullsh!t. If it doesn't, then carry on and I apologize.
Have one interaction with him and I will promise you'll feel differently. The guy is a douche. Deny any possible quarrel now and encourage a grievance....he's a mgmt dream. Bobbing for apples at the state fair and we came up with an ASS CP.