View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 07:39 AM
tunes
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011

Originally Posted by ViperDrvr View Post
How is commuting OAL? I've not done it, never even tried. Plenty of mainline where I currently reside. Where do we rack n stack with their employees, dependents, etc? How many backup flights do you show up with? Or are there just that many open seats where it's not an issue?
it's pretty easy. Frontier recommends you pre-list but doesn't require it...i do it anyways just to make it easier...crews treat you great. American requires a pre-listing and its all on 175s by compass and they are extremely nice. Never done spirit but i believe you have to pre-list with them. Southwest you can pre-list or show up at gate, depending on how much time I have I pre-list. United is a show up at gate thing. Been treated great on all of the above listed airlines. FAs usually offer a water right when i board which is unnecessary but an appreciated gesture. You fall below buddy passes but I'd say i get a seat in the back over 50% of the time. I've only had a handful of occasions of not getting on my primary flight. Depending on the day of the week there are 25-30 flights a day so it's pretty frequent.