Old 09-07-2016, 10:10 AM
60av8tor
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2011

As long as you have your ATP requirements met, you will get an interview to any regional of your choice - assuming nothing out of the ordinary in your background. As far as logbooks, I kept separate mil/civilian paper logbooks and brought them to the interviews as well as my mil printout. I transcribed all my logbooks into a spreadsheet, tabbed by year, (took forever) so I could keep track of various things (EFIS, etc). I continue to keep manual logbooks, however, and do not use my electronic logbook for interviews - only to more easily track/categorize time. As far as resume prep, a bit overkill for regionals IMO. I will definitely use one of the prep services when the time comes to move on - will probably print and bind my spreadsheets as well. But for the regionals, use your mil attention to detail to ensure your apps/resume are on point, and all will be well. I cannot speak much to conversions (only mil RW time), however I would be very cautious with them. The only adjustment I made in my hours was to decrease some time - took out any sole manipulator PIC time - only counted single pilot and aircraft commander PIC. If the topic of PIC time came up - never did - I would rather discuss that it does not include sole manipulator rather than the opposite - I believe some regionals have notes in AirlineApps not to use sole manipulator- cannot remember.