Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 05:03 AM
Comicus1
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2016

Originally Posted by Flyby1206 View Post
Just a heads up, it is a loooong process from phone interview to sitting in class. Be prepared for 6-8months or longer. I don't know why JB drags it out so much, but it has always been this way.
It is a long process. Took me 5 months from phone interview to class. I've heard that the time spent in phase II has been decreasing since they changed the company that does the background checks.

It's a long process but when you show up to class you're 100% ready to go. Unlike my previous airlines where we had a guy in class who's employer before last called our airline to say he was totally unreliable when they received the PRIA request.

He said the employer was being vindictive because he refused to fly beyond duty limitations. I don't know who was telling the truth (there are some crazy people who run 135 outfits) but this guy was ultimately let go. He quit his previous job to come to class and now was unemployed.

Point being, with the company doing all their due diligence beforehand there should be no surprises when you show up to class.