Old 09-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Moonbeam
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: A330 FO

Originally Posted by RJSAviator76 View Post
Actually, those types know how the game is played and they have their i's dotted, t's crossed and they'll get the calls.

Do you?
Your saying the only chance to get an interview is to now pay an agency to review your application? How else would a person know it is N/A instead of NA or United States of America instead of just United States? If I had a lot of money I would pay for all of them to review it and I bet they would all say something a little different.

Your right though, it is the game we have to play. But I am glad we have this board to vent a little how frustrating and absurd H.R. and the whole data algorithm process has become. I mean is the Hogan really a valid test if you finally pass it on your second or third try? They should give the test to guys that have been on the line a few years to see the percentage that now pass it.

This is probably the wrong thread to vent about this stuff anyway. It's suppose to be about those recently hired. Which is a pretty big and awesome event instead of me being whiny about the hiring process at the legacies.