View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 06:47 PM
Cogf16
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2008
Position: VEOP Retired! 7ER A was last position

Originally Posted by APCLurker View Post
Doesn't matter what the rumor is. Right now, the companies stated position is significant change to PS, rendering your current argument that the rj's will get us a bunch of goodies moot. It is already wrong. We gave them the rj's via the AIP, and they responded with the cut to PS, and all the other inadequate items.

And I'll make the last statement more simple: I do not think having to fly an rj at mainline will have any detriment whatsoever to attracting quality applicants. I'm sure, being the quality applicants they are and such, that they can look further down the road than just a year or two in an rj for 90 bucks an hour (like 90 and hour is some sort of travesty).
And our stated position is 19/5/5 and no changes to PS, JV and other increases in pay and workrules. I'm merely looking forward to compromises on both sides. Clearly we won't agree to RJ changes AND reductions in PS or JV language. You sound like a defeatist. The AIP's are contingent on us gaining significantly in other sections. I'm confident the NC, MEC and memrat would see to that. I would never support a one sided deal you seem to think is coming.