Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 05:51 AM
OzarkALPilot
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: A319/320/321 FO
Default Interview Process

I received the below email and completed the assemnet making 90 or above in all sections but still have not heard anything about interview time and date. Is this normal? I logged on to the website it still shows application "Being Reviewed" Any insight on other experience would be greatly appreciated

4/29/2016 Dear Brian , This e-mail is to confirm that you have been scheduled for an interview on at for the FIRST OFFICER position. Prior to your interview we would like you to complete an Aviation Skill Assessment. Attached are instructions for the assessment that will take about 45 minutes to complete. Please read the instructions first, then click the link below to begin. Once you click the link, you should see the first screen of the Assessment that will prompt the Applicant for your USERNAME and your PASSWORD. Your USERNAME is the mobile number you entered as your contact phone number on your Application; (i.e. 3175559999) and your PASSWORD is "Allegiant320" The navigation within the system should be straight forward. There are three ways to access backup information for each topic. We recommend you either look at the documentation or view the video before answering the question. If you have any issues or questions when taking the assessment, please send an email to [email protected] and a support person will reply via email as quickly as possible during normal business hours (PST). Instruction Link: https://www.allegiantair.com/sites/default/files/pdf-