Thread: Mesa 3.0
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 04:57 AM
SubwaySandwich
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Originally Posted by Duct Mon View Post
All this talk of a mass exodus and no new recruits to fill classes is reminiscent of a year ago. Some of you are new enough to have not seen it but I have. I voted no to the last crap TA and so did 87% of us. We were almost 1000 pilots then and we are almost up to 1300. Still somehow with more new planes and still quoting fast upgrades JO was able to fill those classes to you lucky 54 and 55 numbers.
Stop filling classes. Stop picking up open time especially if the reserve grid is red. Stop accepting junior assignments.
JO is the Mesa addict and Mesa is his drug of choice. He's hooked on the growth of Mesa. Only way for him to kick this habit is for him to hit rock bottom. We can either sit back and keep feeding his habit or we bring rock bottom to him. Show him that no pilots equals no growth.
He claimed he doesn't want to follow in the footsteps of Republic. "Republic had their issues with hiring when they had the $40 per hour contract accepted." But what he failed to mention is Republic had rumors of bankruptcy which kept the classes empty, not the contract or the money.
Let me remind you. 1 year has passed since the BS TA and nothing has changed.
You would have thought he would have already been there after bankrupting the place in 2008. Clearly PHX learned absolutely nothing. Or either this is some vicious cycle of busines management that pays the piper while the rats jump ship.