View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 10:21 AM
AncientAliens
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2015

Originally Posted by hoover View Post
Having a small child myself and traveling with her or my wife traveling by herself with her is hard regardless of the airline or the price of the tickets. Having someone help with the stroller is very much appreciated. I will always help another person with something like that, not for the company's benefit but because I've been there on the other side and would hope someone would extend the same courtesy to my wife. Those who wouldn't just to "not help the company" are complete douche bags. And I would tell that to their face if I ever saw that attitude.
Grow up. It's about helping a fellow person.
Completely agree. We work for a team of heartless *********. I refuse to let them turn me into one.

On another note, if we can get into mediation within six months of our opener we're ahead of schedule. Doesn't excuse the company's joke of an offer but the process is moving along as it should. Keep an eye on Hawaiian. If they can get released in just over a year it sets a good precedent for us. Stay strong, stay unified, start saving, and get ready to picket.