View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 05:29 PM
MKUltra
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015
Position: Professional Eugoogoolizer at the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can’t Read Good

Originally Posted by TheWrightStuff View Post
Looks like the flow is at 2004 hires right now. To be fair, there's a stretch of 10 pilots on the seniority list that spans 3 years of seniority. So the length in terms of time on property is dropping rather quickly.

The bonuses are as follows: $15,000 for new hires. An additional $5,000 for prior 121. FO retention is paid out over 2 years at a total of $20,000.
We will be in to the 2007 hires shortly. There are a lot from 2007 and 2008 to get through.. Than poof were in 2013/14/15 hires..

Right now when I joined it looks like it will be a min of 4 years and max of 6 years before I would be able to flow. 6 if we stay at 3 per month and 4 if we grow to 600 pilots.

We are losing a few, one or two captains a month to other companies, such as majors and cargo. The fos that we are losing are junior guys where either 121 isn't for them or pdt isn't the match.

That being said before this raise I crushed triple premium and was able to make close to 50k in my first year here. I only got 5k sign on bonus. With triple premium and new salary I expect myself to make over 60k as an fo. I didn't think I would become a ***** but I figured out ways to get a lot of triple premium time without giving a lot of time of. Plus my vacation months I earned over 200 credit hours both month. if I upgrade I expect to make slightly more. I'm on the fence right now to take the upgrade. I suspect there will be an upgrade bonus also on the way soon since we need motivation to upgrade with this new pay structure.