View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 07:40 PM
767pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: 767 captain

Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
On the other hand, upper management is saying that we would be stapled to the bottom of the list.
Upper managment has NO idea what the f they are talking about. I suppose that you COULD possibly end up on the bottom of the list, but only under one condition.

The company will have some say in where you end up. That condition would be that you could end up there if that is where THEY insist you end up. Now, if that is the case, that you work for a bunch of people that want you at the bottom of a list, are they really the kind of people you want to go up against without a union? Once again they will prove themselves to be their own worst enemies.

I'm not so sure what it is that they are so affraid of (maybe rickbarr will loose his management bonus if he can't prove to have properly controlled you guys?) but through the whole thing ask yourselves this..."Is what the company is telling me for my benefit or theirs?".

I'll tell you right now from the IPA stand point it is going to be for our benefit to have you guys under our roof, but I think you will also find that coming under our contract and a future with a line number and the options that open up, will be a benefit to you as well.