View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 10:35 AM
RemoveB4Flight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by crjscum View Post
Yeah not much life at all, these next 2+ years of getting a $23,000 bonus is pretty much nothing. And after it's done? Well I'm sure that there will be plenty of pilots coming down the training pipe for them to hire, what with all the new commercial certificates being issued year after year so there will be no need to pay us more than $30 an hour after 2018. Yep, sounds like anyone's guess........

Please, my guess is it'll just be that much better with the rest of the industry finally trying to match Endeavor after almost 2 years. Money talks, and they are finally seeing that it gets bodies in seats, not just the promise of shiny new planes. We're headed in the right direction and it's a good thing for all of us.

As for rumors, $60/hr first year has been kicked around a lot lately. That wouldn't be too bad.
I hope you aren't taking my post out of context.
I'm not trying to knock anyone's pay or contracts. Actually quite the opposite..I'm thrilled for the recent improvements that have been made in terms of compensation at every regional.
All I'm doing is laying out facts.
Will Endeavors pay be increased when the bonuses expire? All signs point to yes. But then again everyone's pay at every regional should be going up at the places that want to stay competitive and continue hiring pilots.
But the fact of the matter is at this moment the money you're making in bonuses is not yet rolled into your hourly rate. Again I'm not saying it won't be, but that is peering into the crystal ball again and anyone who throws out any numbers at this point is either hopeful or lying.