Thread: Air Wisconsin
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 05:26 AM
prex8390
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Originally Posted by Lawn View Post
I literally can't see us surviving another few years. Take a look at FLICA and see how we are down to around 645 pilots but many of the names included in that are already gone. I think the end quickly coming. Every FO I fly with seems to have their escape path laid out for another regional/corporate/LCC and some to the majors
I plan on interviewing a week from now. I love everyone here, it really is a fantastic group of people and I havent missed a rent payment, but, like I posted a few weeks back, if there is a plan, I dont see it being revealed until probably close to a year from now, after emergency mode is well into affect. Bascially what the SOS email says to me is, American might sign us, but most likely a 5 year deal with less than 60 planes, probably doing what PDT used to do on the Dash while our former routes go to their 145's. Its already happening, look at all the ITH we have bee doing, and Erie and those other crapholes. Mass exodus is 6 monthes away come spring. 8 monthes from now, theres gonna be downgrades. I dont wanna see that day. 2-5 people a class cant redeem 8-15 a month that leave from the FO side alone. Pretty soon the only people will be those close to upgrading the lifers on the captain side. Its been really nice flying with all of you.