Old 09-24-2016, 01:50 PM
Diesel8
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2014

Originally Posted by maxjet View Post
I don't think you really understand what is really going on behind the scenes here. We do agree on one thing though. Connie is a businessman and he will do what is good for him and him only. That has nothing to do with this situation. This is a situation where OUR UNION has bargained in good faith and through market pressures has been able to get an agreement in principal on ALL items except a 20 HOUR DUTY DAY. Wells is using the argument that this is "lowering the bar because Atlas is negotiating for a lower duty day." Please tell me, that if what I am saying is true, that, it seem ok to you. If what I am saying is wrong then I will be happy to post my name on here and apologize to you. I happen to believe my Negotiation Chairman when he speaks and he speaks for me. I support MY union pilot group 100% and will strike, protest, or do anything else that is good for my pilot group to force this company to the negotiations table. What I will not support, is interference from an outside Union Leader who is clearly acting for the good of his own Company. I am interested in hearing your thoughts on this matter.

Spot On! +1.