View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 02:23 PM
hockeypilot44
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008

Originally Posted by Hawaiian 5O View Post
I had an original PNS bag that survived 10+ years at the regionals. I got a new LW bag when the original just started giving up. I've noticed the build quality of the LW is not as nice as the PNS. Flying one leg a day on a WB now, it should survive until I retire.

IMHO, it's still miles ahead of the Travelpuke and for me, a better option than the Costco.
The original pns bags were pretty good. Luggage works has cheapened them to the point that they are not worth buying. Metal frame bows in, screws come out, metal chips away so original screws can't be tightened (have to buy bigger screws), zippers break, etc. They're customer service is awful and they refuse to honor their 3 year warranty. The bag is absolute ****. I would even go as far to say it is probably one of the worst bags built even including the sub $100 bags. Pilots tend to buy them based on our past results with the Purdy neat brand onely to be sorelt disappointed.

Looking to buy a new bag. Thinking of buying a Tumi since Briggs and Riley same price.