Thread: Mesa 3.0
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 11:55 AM
Sniper66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2015
Position: Captain

Originally Posted by Duct Mon View Post
One year ago after we voted down the completely inadequate TA, I thought we had leverage for things to get better. Certain MEC/LEC and negotiators resigned from their positions and we the pilot group collectively thought this was again a step in the right direction.
After this last conference call from the company I've begun to realize that there will not be a new contract that will be acceptable to this pilot group. Mgmt will never produce anything equal to or even close to what our peers have been paid.
And if you haven't noticed the revolving door of MEC/LEC/Negotiators you are blind. They resign from 1 position only to be re-elected into another. Either it be a temporary or permanent position. How can we expect change if the same players are playing the same incompetent game with mgmt?
Mesa will never change if you don't change the people who are making the deals. Mesa mgmt will not change and we don't control that.
I suggest you talk to your CA and FO rep in your LEC. Ask them what they are doing for you and if they share the same vision as the pilot group.
No more excuses. Either get involved or get out now. If you are just hanging around Mesa for whatever excuse you are part of the problem.

Some resigned however you elected the wrong MEC Chairman. AH is affraid of JO like a kid is affraid an alligator . JO saved AH job back at the day.......ask some senior captains about the printing job fraud of your contract at 2003.

Dejavu all over again.