Thread: WheesUp/Gama
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 06:44 PM
CargoPirate
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013

Originally Posted by Panzon View Post
From what you're saying, Wheels Up sounds like a good place provided a person can "play the game."

That doesn't sound different from many companies, really.

What is the "game?" Is it as simple as just telling the right jokes, or going to the right parties, or buying the right drinks? Or is there more to it?
It is literally kissing the right azzez. Bob, Hector and Chris. Doesn't matter if you are a good pilot or a bad pilot. Kiss those 3 azzez and you can advance rapidly at Gama.

I was there from the beginning. Before Bob was a fleet manager. Before he was let go from the corporate side. I was there when Hector was just a pilot with a medical problem. I was there long before Chris was hired. And I watched the 3 morons come in and screw things up royally. THEY made it a place where kissing *** was more important than being a good pilot. They each have their little cliques that run around informing on other pilots.

Gama could be a great place to work if they got rid of those 3. I know well over 30 highly experienced pilots that left because they got sick of the B.S. being spread by the 3 tyrants.