View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 05:09 AM
HydaWood
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2016

Wow, thanks gents, and ladies if there are any. I was honestly expecting crickets to the post. Great feedback. Hacker15e pretty much nailed it. Military life is rough (13 moves in 20 years, 4 years deployed, 1 year aboard ship) but you get used to it. I am just tired of getting used to it and was thinking about a change. I figured if I am going to be miserable for 3-4 of the next 6 years gutting it out here, why not be miserable for 2-3 somewhere else and potentially get a much better lifestyle on the backside. Albief15, you have some great, highly detailed, posts on this forum (I really only understand about half of what you are talking about, need to get Rosetta Stone for airline speak). Much appreciated. The fact that you are still sucking up less than desireable lines after 15 years gives me some perspective. Sticking it out here and fully retiring at 50 years old with a comfortable lifestyle and nothing to do but chase the dog around the house and work on my golf swing may be the way to go. Then again, I could just man up and stop whining about being tired all the time and see the rest of the world with more money than I know what to do with.
I'll drink on it...

Thanks again fellas.