View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 03:40 PM
PrettyFlyGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

All of TMC's ads say their mins are 1000tt and no mention of multi time so is it possible to get on at 1200 hours and only 10 hours of multi from initial training? Considering this as a way to get experience for a year to get jet time and be more appealing to operators like DPJ or xojet in the future. Currently 135 in Alaska 15on/15off and really love that schedule or an 8/6. My cfi flies for a large corporate operation and is next in line for chief pilot and said if I can get some good experience and have a few types. He would love to hire me down the road. His only comment was their policy is they won't hire guys who have ever flown airlines and to keep that in mind. Something about better customer service from guys with previous fractional type experience. So would be considering TMC as a way to get in to this type of flying. Any positive input would be appreciated! With my times this seems to be the only home based type outfit I could get on at. If there are other operators I'm all ears.